Table of Contents
There are three ways to set up the hp printer one is a wireless way the second way is through a USB cable and the third way is a network printer, please ensure the hp printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your system, please enable the Wi-Fi button on the printer to make it discoverable to the available pc in the range. Then in the control panel from devices & printers please select your printer from the available range of printers, enter the appropriate network key post selecting the printer. Once this is done your system will show a dialogue box for completing the installation process as soon as this process is complete you will get a message hp printer is successfully setup.
What does this “www.123.hp.com” mean?
This is an official website, for downloading the hp printer software, this website is an online help tool designed by the HP technical experts, this has been designed with a viewpoint that all technical support for setting up the hp printer to any laptop, desktop or smart device using 123.hp.com/setup. This enables users to adopt effortless printing from anywhere in the world.
This website has an answer to all queries related to the hp printer such as how to connect the printer wirelessly? How to connect the printer with the USB cable? How to install the cartridge in the printer etc? These answers are easily answered through the above website link it answers all queries step by step and provides a user-friendly interface to users for setting up the hp printer.
How does www.123.hp.com web link allows to setup the hp printer?
This link allows to set up the hp printer by providing step by step guidance on how to download the printer software once this is installed and is in place it becomes easier for the user to update the printer and use it effectively with the printer this weblink allows to download the software as per the model of the hp printer you have purchased. This link assists with the installation and 123.hp.com/setup of the printer driver also it has a pool of frequently asked questions which are answered by the technical support members so that it becomes easier for the user to understand how would a hp printer function with the different laptops and desktops or any of the other smart devices.
What are the steps to connect hp printer to router using the 123 hp.com?
- Please turn on your wireless printer, you can use the touch screen display to set up your hp printer in a wireless manner.
- On the touch screen press the setup button on the right-hand side corner.
- Please select the network from the 123.hp.com/setup menu.
- Select a wireless network setup wizard from the network menu. This will search the wireless routers available in the range. Please select the network from the list.
- Enter the WEP/WPA passphrase for the network and please press done.
- Press ok and confirm the settings.
- Now press ok and print a wireless test report. Both wired and wireless computers can browse and print from the hp printer which has been set up in the range of printers.
Precautions needed to ensure while installing the hp printer via 123.hp.com/setup
Hp printers claim to enable users to ensure effortless printing, however, there are certain basic precautions to need to ensure while installing the hp printer via 123.hp.com/setup, these precautions are first of all your operating system must be compatible with the driver of the printer this way hp printer can be installed smoothly.
- Please ensure that you correctly enter the wifi network key to set up the hp printer with your system both the wifi and your laptop or desktop need to be attached on the same wifi network.
- Please ensure there is the adequate power supply on the system and the printer it should not fluctuate this may damage the printer and also the computer due to load shedding.
- If the hp printer is a network printer and a number of desktops are connected to the printer ensure the printer is correctly configured and installed and it supports heavy-duty printing in a work setup scenario.
- We must ensure that the network and printer drivers are in place for simple and effortless printing. This assists users to smoothly work with the hp printer.
- We must ensure the printer firmware and firewall is installed, this allows the hp printer to complete simple tasks of printing in an effortless way.
- HP printer is a user-friendly printer the installation and setup of the printer firmware will assist the user to complete print jobs effectively.
The most important part of the best part of having a hp printer in use is that it has a vast and wide range of smart printing solutions which enable the user to print remotely from anywhere and any location. The online self-help manual and video tutorials make the users of hp printers self-reliant so that they can use the 123.hp.com/setup.
STEPS RELATED TO 123.HP.COM/SETUP
HP printers come with two kinds of printers inkjet printers and laser printers in both kind of printers the appropriate printer drivers need to be installed in the system from the official hp printer website which is www.123.hp.com.
- Please ensure the printer head is free of dust and is clean as this may cause a hindrance while printing from your hp printer.
- There are two ways to clear or clean the dust:
- One is the automatic way of cleaning the printer head
- The second way is cleaning with a manual muslin cloth so that print jobs given to the printer do not get stuck.
- Please avoid giving too many print jobs to the hp printer at all times, this may cause an error while printing.
- Always print in normal and draft mode from the printer as it will print faster. Printing in higher dpi or best quality mode will cause the printer of the hp brand to print slowly.
- HP printer is a user-friendly printer during installation process please ensure the cartridge clicks correctly so that the printer can print at any given time do not assign too many print jobs at a single point in time due to this reason the hp printer though is installed properly but it will not print. Since the cartridge is not installed correctly.
- The cartridge of the hp printer should not dry up due to occasional printing or lack of printing, the other reason for the cartridge to be faulty is when it has to be refilled. These empty cartridges need replacement at the earliest.
- Ensure the printer is turned on at all times, the USB ports of the system should be in a working condition for the hp printer to work effectively.
- The nozzles and print head of the hp printer needs to be clean and dust-free.
- The printer sheets in the hp printer need to be selected as plain at the same time they need to be aligned well. If the alignment of the hp printer paper is misbalanced it will prevent the printer from printing.
To scan from a hp printer also the alignment of the object being scanned needs to be appropriate. Please note hp printer uses all the above methods to provide smart and effective solutions for printing via 123.hp.com/setup.