An exhibitor always wishes to showcase their brand and its services and products. To make it happen, they focus on each nook and corner of the exhibition stand. Right from structure to branding and ambiance to meeting area, a professional exhibition stall designer pays to heed on every part of the stand to ensure ultimate perfection. Even though every designer focuses on the whole stall, flooring is something neglected by most of them. To ensure success, it is important not to forget flooring as it enhances the overall beauty of the stand. It influences how visitors will see the atmosphere, shape, size, and function of a stand. In simple terms, appealing flooring can elevate the footfalls.
Indeed, an exhibition designing company cannot put add-ons to make a floor look beautiful, they should work towards making it attractive by integrating creativity in the designing part. Since there are countless flooring options available to choose from, it is quite obvious to get perplexed in picking the best one. If you are also going through the same scenario, then need not to worry, we have listed some of the finest flooring ideas to add more stars to your stand. Have a look:
- Use Colored Carpet: Using colorful carpets is the easiest way to make your floor look attractive. It is said that – ‘simplicity carries the real beauty’, so the same theory also applies to the exhibition stand. For example, you can go for something colorful rather than using green or grey color. You can also use your brand’s color or official/logo colors with the stand’s theme.
- Keep the 3D Graphics of Your Stand in Mind: If you are using 3D graphics in your stand, it is suggested to choose the flooring accordingly. To enhance the overall look of your exhibition stall, ask your exhibition stall designers to use similar colors and graphic patterns for the flooring as well. It will not only make your stand look attractive but help you get more foot traffic and leads.
- Use Location Graphics to Take Your Visitors to the Location: Transport your attendees to the location or destination by using location graphics like a yellow brick road or train tracks on to the floor. These will help you engage your visitors and promote your goods and services. Your exhibition stall designing company will also guide you about the right flooring designs that perfectly match your brand’s reputation and identity.
- Add Some Texture: To give your stall a completely new and fresh look, it is advisable to add some attractive and eye-pleasing texture to it. You can use the stand’s theme in the flooring as well. Whether that is wooden or just the metal one, using flooring accordingly will help you add more lure to your stand.
- Get the Benefits of 3D Flooring: Technology is evolving with leaps and bounds. This is one of the reasons that you can use the 3D design for your stand as well as for flooring. By using the same, you can enhance the outlook of your stand and elevate the brand image. These types of flooring can look captivating but double the footfall as well. 3D flooring for exhibition stalls unlike other decorative flooring is distinguished by its inimitability and makes any ordinary stand look striking.
So, these are some of the best flooring options that you can get from your exhibition stall designer to use while exhibiting. However, it is good to do some online research to find more options and stand out in the crowd.
Articles You May Read
Video production is an integral part of any business marketing and branding activity. It can drastically improve the statistics of the activity. With a well-articulated content, the videos can drive results that can benefit the clients’ business in many ways. However, to see an engaging result, the corporate video production house must be experienced and proficient with the Video production process.
The video production process is broadly classified into three stages – pre-production, production and post-production. These stages include all important aspects of corporate film making that can help in communicating the brand message effectively and efficiently. To understand the detailed video production process, we have prepared a step-by-step guide that can result in an impeccably finished product.
Also Read: Is Bitcoin Dominance a Threat to Altcoins
Lay down the objectives:
Everything in marketing begins with the ultimate goals and objectives that the company wants to achieve. Before starting with the planning in the video production process, it is necessary to combine diverse objectives to ease out the process. These objectives should be SMART i.e. specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound.
Know the audience:
The understanding of the target audience is an essential part of creating a video that is engaging and interactive. Thorough research about the target audience is necessary to attract the desired set of customers for marketing success. There should be concrete facts about the audience such as age, gender, demographics, etc. These help in generating relevant content for the video.
Draft the communication message:
After knowing the objectives and target audience, comes the stage of drafting a communication message. It sounds simpler; however, this involves brainstorming of smart and creative professionals. It should include what you are trying to convey to your audience so that they can feel encouraged to take action. Do not try to convey multiple messages in a single go as it can result in creating confusion by making it information-heavy.
Design a video brief:
Video brief includes multiple elements that are going to help in completing your video on time with the desired impact. It is created on the basis of the objectives, target audience and communication message drafted in the aforementioned steps. The video brief must involve important details such as production or shoot details, requirements, expenses, budget and timeline.
Storyboard and script:
Storyboard and script are created after identifying the approach of the project. A storyboard is basically the blueprint of the video that are usually made by the seniors and experts. For script writing, specialized writers are handed over with the job to create an interesting, emotive and concise story. Storyboard and script may also include specific props, locations, actions or anything that can help in explaining the scene better. The script is instrumental to the success of any movie or TV show- if you have watched Mark Wahlberg movies, you would know why the script is so crucial.
Scheduling the shoot:
In this step of the video production process, the shoot of the film is organized. Necessary permissions are taken for the location whether it is indoor or outdoor. Gathering the crew members for easy production, casting actors and Assistant directors are given their roles. Apart from this, contingency plans are also put in place to avoid uncertainties in the soot.
Shooting the footage:
After organizing everything and taking all necessary permissions, it’s time to conduct the shoot. This step is always left to the professionals so that it can be completed within the set timeline. With detailed brief and storyboard, every professional knows their job role and thus, ensures the best performance on and off the camera.
Post-production is also known as editing. This is the last step of the video production process but the entire effort done in shooting depends on this one process. After getting the original clips, all the shots are handed over to the video editor to understand the visuals. He/she arrange them in a way that creates a compelling film while using interesting graphics and special effects for the video. Relevant audio tracks and music are decided and added to make the video more attractive. Additionally, the necessary voice over is recorded to make it more elaborative and informative.
The aforementioned steps are the basic and most necessary for any video production process. They need to be carried out effectively for the best output. The established corporate video production houses focus on this process as well as on the promotion of the video for a better engagement rate.