Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and others have taken the world by storm. There are many websites giving the latest news on Bitcoin together with other cryptocurrencies. Apart from these, several payment methods have emerged that could help anyone buy and sell anything using these digital currencies. With cryptocurrencies getting the spotlight nowadays, several questions have emerged. One of the popular questions is how one could buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies using Paypal. The payment platform, by itself, is a big name in the payment industry. Paypal has been supporting the use of cryptos on its platform. In this article, I am going to discuss how you can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies using Paypal.
Best Ways To Buy Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies Using Paypal
1. Purchasing Cryptocurrencies With Paypal
Although there are a plethora of options when it comes to buying cryptocurrencies, still making the purchase using Paypal is one of the easiest ways. Here are the three steps while buying cryptocurrencies using Paypal.
- Create An Account With Paypal: The first step is to create an account with Paypal.
- Register Yourself With A Crypto Trading Platform: After creating an account, you should register with a platform that provides a cryptocurrency trading service. There are many platforms that provide trading or brokerage services for cryptocurrencies such as eToro, Market.com etc.
- Get A Crypto Wallet: Finally, get a cryptocurrency wallet that will support digital assets you desire to purchase. Bitcoin.com’s wallet is one of the best wallets to go for, as it provides an excellent trading and storage service for Bitcoin and other cryptos.
2. Use A Reliable Cryptocurrency Exchange
Another easy way is to go for a cryptocurrency exchange platform that you can easily rely upon. There are a bunch of such platforms that provide crypto trading services across the globe. One such crypto exchange platform is Coinbase, which became a top choice since it started offering cryptocurrency trading service in Paypal. Coinbase provides the facility to buy and sell cryptocurrencies based on the user’s location. If you have chosen Coinbase in the Paypal platform, you should complete all the identity verification process. After that, click on the ‘Settings’ section and then ‘linked accounts’.
Next, select “New Account” tab and then select Paypal and Coinbase dashboard. You can follow the given screenshot provided by the Coinbase.
Also Read: Everything You Need to Know About Cryptoknowmics
A Coinbase FAQ On How To Link Paypal Account
3. Go For A Peer-to-Peer Marketplace
Finally, you can go to a peer-to-peer marketplace. One such well-known name among peer-to-peer marketplace is LocalBitcoin.com. The main reason why I recommended this platform is because it has a base of one lakh users from 249 nations all around the world.
The platform has provision for OTC(over-the-counter) trading, which offers diverse transactions payments and faster transactions. Here are three steps to trade Bitcoin and other cryptos using LocalBitcoin.com.
- Enter The Search Parameters: First, enter the number of Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies you want to purchase. You can also select the country from where you want to buy them.
- Find The Seller: After that, you can select your preferred seller from the list of sellers available on the platform.
- Complete The Trade: Once you have found the seller, you will be directed to the trading screen. In this screen, you will see his or her trading limits, payment window and location. While initiating the trade, it is also important to read the trading terms of the seller.
Cryptocurrencies and blockchain have received great cheer and applause from many nations across the globe. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has emerged as one of the largest digital assets in terms of market capitalization. There are several platforms that keep everyone updated with the latest Bitcoin news. Moreover, blockchain technology has seen massive adoption in several core industries. Also, I have provided some best ways to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies using Paypal. Hopefully, these tips will come in handy the next time you wish to purchase cryptocurrencies via Paypal.